Winter Olympic Games in Sochi have Completed24 february 2014, 15:20 1768 views
The climax of the ceremony was the exciting scene of putting out the Olympic flame. Talismans of "Sochi 2014" - White Bear, Hare and Leopard - and little heroes - Luba, Jura and Valya - passed through the frozen sea skiing, skating and snowboarding in search of the Olympic flame.
Sixteen days of exciting sports competitions, filled with a festive mood, have been completed and it is time to put out the Olympic flame. White Bear blew out the flame at the stadium, and after that put out the fire in the Cup fire in the Olympic Park.
At the end of the ceremony almost 3000 children with mimosa branches in their hands joined the White Bear, Leopard and Hare. The audience felt the anticipation of spring. Children surrounded the talismans and mimosa flowers in their hands turned the stadium into a yellow blooming meadow.
The final chord of the ceremony was the fireworks show and incendiary dance set from DJ Kto.
- Japan has invested billions in the energy sector of Uzbekistan
- Uzbek Customs Officers Prevented over 1,000 attempts of Illegal Transportation of Cosmetics
- Abdulaziz Kamilov held a Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Oman
- State Statistics Committee of Uzbekistan will Conduct a Sample Survey of Citizens to Improve the Efficiency of Energy Consumption
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION