Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic held a campaign under the slogan «Let's go together! ». According to a statement of its program, Croatia during its presidency will be "set to internal problems." It also proposes to amend the constitution to extend the powers of the president.
At the moment, the President of Croatia has some weight in foreign policy and directs the army, but the country's leadership is almost completely concentrated in the hands of the government, rg.ru reports.
Grabar-Katarovich previously served as an Assistant Secretary General of NATO, worked in the diplomatic service - Ambassador to the United States. In 2005-2008 she was the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Croatia, and one of her main objectives at the time was to do everything possible for Croatia’s entry into the European Union.
In accordance with the Croatian Constitution, the president is elected for a term of five years and can’t be re-elected more than once. Grabar-Katarovich will be the fourth president of the country.
- A resident of Kashkadarya invented a "robbery" to conceal embezzlement from her husband
- Arbitrator women of Uzbekistan will serve Olympic Games matches
- Based on IQ tests, women are now officially smarter than men
- The state will continue to provide pregnant women with multivitamins
- To reconstruction of sports school in Jizzakh region was spent 1.5 billion sums
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION