The new note includes an innovative security feature in the form of a “portrait window” set in the hologram. When the banknote is held against the light, the window becomes transparent and reveals a portrait of the mythological figure Europa, visible on both sides of the note. The new €20 banknote, like the new €5 and €10 notes, also includes an “emerald number” and a portrait of Europa in the watermark.
To help banknote equipment manufacturers and other parties to prepare for the introduction of the new €20 banknotes ahead of the launch, the ECB and the national central banks of the Eurosystem have provided information and made the new notes available in advance for testing and adaptation.
Recall, Euro banknotes are now shared by 338 million people in 19 countries and have a combined face value of €1,000 billion.
- Subscription to YouTube will be paid
- Experts have found out where in the world live most billionaires
- A resident of Kashkadarya invented a "robbery" to conceal embezzlement from her husband
- Russia may reconsider its migration policies
- Alisher Usmanov lost more than $6 billion because of the crisis in Russia
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION