The password list more than 1 million users of the postal service "Yandex" has been in the public domain. It found one of the authors of resource "Habrahabr".
"Today on one widely-known resource was posted a database of e-mail addresses with passwords from mailbox "Yandex". “The database is a text document that claimed 1 million positions," he said. The author of "Habrahabr" also indicated that he found the password and from his mailbox on the mail "Yandex".
Yandex is a Russian Internet company which owns the most popular Russian search engine and Internet portal. The company's shareholders are the founder and CEO Arkady Volozh, investment company Baring Vostok Capital Partners and others.
- Facebook makes a major change to its pivacy policies
- The network of the fourth generation 4G appears in the major cities of Uzbekistan by 2015
- Mark Zuckerberg will be answering your questions on Thursday
- Windows 9 to be a free upgrade for Windows 8 users
- Microsoft bought the game developer of Minecraft for $2.5 billion
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Stock market of Uzbekistan today
james: your site tells me nothing
Uzbekistan Tops the List of CIS Happiest Countries
traveler: Good joke !! :D