Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio was appointed UN messenger of peace by climate change. This was announced to journalists by U.N. Secretary-General ban Ki-moon.
In 1998, DiCaprio established the Foundation that bears his name and seeks to protect wildlife, but also to find ways of harmonious coexistence of man and the environment. Hollywood actor will join 11 other messengers of peace and goodwill ambassadors, who on behalf of the United Nations are promoting various issues.
- United Nations Population Fund joins to conference in Uzbekistan
- Conchita Wurst sang for Ban Ki-moon in Vienna
- Abulaziz Kamilov held a meeting with UN Deputy Secretary General
- Abdulaziz Kamilov and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon held a meeting in New York City
- The delegation of Uzbekistan took part in the NATO summit on Afghanistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION