Alisher Usmanov, almost unanimously, was named Entrepreneur of the Year - although close to the top of the power pyramid, he was able, on the one hand, to stay in the shade and did not fall under Western sanctions, and on the other - to wait for a return on investment in shares of the eastern (Chinese) companies .
Even distributing 12% of personal stake in 60% USM Holding to his managers, Alisher Usmanov, apparently, retains primacy among the 200 richest businessmen in Russia. In 2014 he resigned as head of "Gazprom investholding", got rid of the shares of American giants Apple and Facebook and increased package of Alibaba - Chinese analogue of Amazon. The share of Chinese companies in the investment portfolio Usmanov on the Internet has grown to 70-80%.
To date, the state of Alisher Usmanov is estimated at 18.6 billion dollars, according to forbes.ru.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION