Evgeniy Plushenko has officially Announced the End of his Sports Career14 february 2014, 11:48 1169 views
Russian athlete made this statement after he was forced to withdraw from the single tournament among men in figure skating at the Olympic Games in Sochi.
We recall that Evgeniy Plushenko, in addition to knee surgery, underwent spine surgery. Four vertebras were wounded. There is an artificial disc between two vertebras, and silicone padding – between the other two.
It is worth noting that the skater from Uzbekistan, getting the 18th place in this competition, made his way to the next round, which will be held today, on February 14 at 20.00.
- Japan has invested billions in the energy sector of Uzbekistan
- Uzbek Customs Officers Prevented over 1,000 attempts of Illegal Transportation of Cosmetics
- Abdulaziz Kamilov held a Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Oman
- State Statistics Committee of Uzbekistan will Conduct a Sample Survey of Citizens to Improve the Efficiency of Energy Consumption
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION