Celestial body under the number GJ1214b is at a distance of more than 124 light years from Earth. It is already known that it exceeds the size of our planet twice. Weight, on the contrary seven times less, according to The Chrictian Science.
Now a group of researchers actively engaged in the study of the cosmic body. They were able to establish that the main component of GJ1214b - water. These findings, the researchers did after he found her a pair of gas.
It is worth noting that scientists have coined a name for his discovery. They decided to call celestial body "Waterworld".
- By the end of the 21st century, 90% of the world's languages could have been wiped out
- A book on the works of Antonio Vivaldi dedicated to Amir Temur was presented in Rome
- Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory as real
- Scientists from Uzbekistan became a full member of the World Academy of Sciences
- Today Mars will be closer to Earth
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Stock market of Uzbekistan today
james: your site tells me nothing
Uzbekistan Tops the List of CIS Happiest Countries
traveler: Good joke !! :D