"The new system will initially be available only for desktop computers, and later it can be installed on smartphones and other mobile devices, said the expert of Chinese Academy of engineering Nor Guannan - leading development team for the new OS. We intend to compete with Microsoft, Apple and Google.
This is not the first attempt of China to abandon software created by foreign companies. Development of new types of proprietary operating systems accelerated in China after the release of information about the American secret program of electronic surveillance, code-named PRISM.
While China failed to create an OS that would be really popular among the population. Experts believe that the transition of Chinese consumers on alternative OS prevents a number of established habits, including the desire to use a set of your favourite programmes, which you can't always find on a Chinese OS.
- The world's most powerful x-ray source will begin work this year
- The exhibition of automotive industry Auto&Parts will host in the capital
- The largest printing plant in the world will supply equipment to Uzbekistan
- Usage of 3D printing in dentistry began in Tashkent
- Mark Zuckerberg will be answering your questions on Thursday
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Stock market of Uzbekistan today
james: your site tells me nothing
Uzbekistan Tops the List of CIS Happiest Countries
traveler: Good joke !! :D