For two years the list is headed by a native of Scotland's Calvin Harris. His income amounted $66 million, in the three leaders were Frenchman David Guetta ($30 million) and 24-year-old Swede Avicii ($28 million), which is ahead in the rating of a cult figure in the world of dance music - DJ Tiesto.
Assessment of income DJs evolved from a combination of the following factors: fees for live performances, royalties from album sales and brand attributes and businesses musicians outside the industry.
Used open information from the sites as Songkick, Pollstar, the RIAA, also journalists talked with promoters, managers, lawyers and DJs themselves, reports forbes.ru
- Famous violinist will give a single concert at the Conservatory
- The popular magazine Forbes ranked the most highly paid writers in the world
- Tashkent hosts the qualifying round of the festival "SPORT MOVIES & TV"
- Premiere of the First Uzbek Musical “Maysara” preparing in Tashkent
- Music and Art School of Namangan Region Got a New Building
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Stock market of Uzbekistan today
james: your site tells me nothing
Uzbekistan Tops the List of CIS Happiest Countries
traveler: Good joke !! :D