October 13, the management of "Gazprom" granted Usmanov’s request to withdraw. The announcement was published on the official website of the company, writes the Russian news agency TASS.
Usmanov explained his decision to leave the post by gradual departure from the operational management. "In keeping with the stated position of my gradual withdrawal from operational management, I decided to leave the post of Director General of Ltd. "Gazprom investholding "- Usmanov commented the decision.
Businessman plans to focus on charity work. "Today, for me, charity is increasingly important. I plan to focus my efforts on the implementation of social projects and philanthropy, it is becoming the most important at this stage of my life," - he stressed.
- Usmanov has become the most generous philanthropist Russian businessman
- Alisher Usmanov gave an interview to the Uzbek television (video)
- Forbes named Alisher Usmanov as the businessman of the year
- Alisher Usmanov plans to return purchased medal to the scientist who discovered DNA
- Children of Uzbekistan held charity plastic surgeries
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION