The new structure also effects on the improvement in the strength of the paper and expand the raw material base. All these qualities of the invention allow using it effectively in the pulp and paper industry and the manufacture of paper, NIA "Turkistan press" says.
The substance consists of a fibrous component comprising pulp of cotton, sizing component - carboxymethyl filler - kaolin or chalk, bactericides and water. In this case, the fibrous component further comprises a cellulose-based waste liquorice.
The patent for the invention obtained a group of authors that includes Doniyor Nabiyev, Iroda Nabiyeva, Halima Babakhanova, Feruza Shohidova and Zulfiya Galimova.
- Scientists of Uzbekistan developed a membrane that protects the eyes from infections and irritations
- Uzbek inventors have patented the saw gin
- The world's most powerful x-ray source will begin work this year
- The original human stem cells got for the first time by British scientists
- Inventors of TARI have developed a method of determining the cocoons sulconazole
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION