At the fair, more than 100 scientific organizations presented innovations in the following areas: industry, agriculture, health care and pharmaceuticals, information technology, science and education, high-tech, energy-saving technologies and the development of young scientists.
"High Technologies» (Hi-Tech) direction is also functioning at the fair. There are the cellular technology, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and nanotechnology, innovative developments in information technology and others.
For industrial enterprises and small and private businesses another new section entitled "Energy-saving technologies" was opened.
For the first time Tashkent International Innovation Forum will be held at the fair. It is expected the participation of leading scientists and experts from countries such as Uzbekistan, Germany, USA, France, Greece, South Korea and Japan.
- Eurasian Group will discuss the financing of terrorism in Tashkent
- International exhibition of oil and gas and the energy sector will take place in Tashkent
- Tashkent is to host the World Cup Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Tashkent is to host Open HR business forum
- VIII Congress of Tuberculosis and Pulmonology opens in Tashkent
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION