Standard chess tournament "6th London Chess Classic FIDE Open" is held with the participation of 211 players, including 22 grandmasters.
The ranking tournament favorites include grandmasters Vladislav Tkachev (2629, France), Daniel Naroditskiy (2620, USA), Bartosh Sochko (2617, Poland), Lenderman Alexander (2608, USA).
According to magichess.uz, grandmaster from Uzbekistan Jahongir Vahidov (2502) plays with the starting number 14.
For the 1st prize there is 2,500 euros as award, in total there are 8 basic and 14 special prizes.
- Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
- Uzbekistan won the second place on Interclub Asian Championship in Karate
- Grandmaster from Uzbekistan took "silver" at a tournament in England
- Uzbek boxer won the gold in the international tournament
- Uzbekistan became the Champion in Athletics of Central Asia
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION