Competitions were held from 9 to 14 March in Vilnius (Lithuania).
For medals fought the representatives of Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Russia, Holland, Greece, Italy, Poland, Czech Republic, Georgia, Belarus, Estonia, Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia.
According to sports.uz, four Uzbek boxers got in finals and won 3 gold and 1 silver medal.
Boburmizo Tolipov, Ikboljon Kholdorov and Obidjon Tokhirov won gold medals.
Kozimbek Mardanov, acting in the weight category up to 75 kg, lost to Belarusians Anton Stelmakov (1: 2) and was awarded the silver medal.
Thus, our team took first place in the team event. Teams of Ukraine, Lithuania and Slovakia took the next places.
- Youth team of Uzbekistan won 10 medals in the boxing tournament in Baku
- Uzbekistan won the second place on Interclub Asian Championship in Karate
- Uzbekistan became the Champion in Athletics of Central Asia
- Boxers from Uzbekistan participate in a boxing tournament "Cup Strandja"
- Uzbek boxers wins at the international tournament
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION