Semifinalists will meet tomorrow, January 27. Irmatov will have his assistants Abduhamidullo Rasulov (Uzbekistan) and Bahodyr Kuchkarov (Kyrgyzstan) to help in judging, according to the FFU.
Irmatov has already sued three matches in this tournament: the opening match Australia - Kuwait, the match of the 2nd round between Iran and Qatar, as well as the match of the 3rd round between Japan and Jordan.
- Ravshan Irmatov entrusted to open Asian Cup 2015
- Irmatov entered the top five of the world arbitrators
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
- Referees from Uzbekistan will Serve the Final Stage of the Asian Championships
- Ravshan Irmatov Received a "Malibu" Car as a Present
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION