The assistants Abduhamidullo Rasulov and Bahadir Kuchkarov (Kyrgyzstan) will help Irmatov in judging. The meeting will be held on January 9 in Melbourne, and it starts at 14:00 Tashkent time, according to the FFU.
Note that in the previous Asian Cup, which took place four years earlier in Qatar, Irmatov served 4 matches, including the final match between Australia and Japan.
- Ravshan Irmatov will judge the semi-finals of the Asian Cup
- Irmatov entered the top five of the world arbitrators
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
- Referees from Uzbekistan will Serve the Final Stage of the Asian Championships
- Ravshan Irmatov Received a "Malibu" Car as a Present
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION