Uzbekistan Olympic team, which is preparing for the performance in qualifying Asian Championship U-23 in Bangladesh will gather in Tashkent and hold short-term gathering from March 5 to 8. It is planned that on March 7 wards of Bakhtyor Ashurmatov will play a friendly match against one of the capital's clubs.
Immediately after the gathering in Tashkent, the Olympic team will leave on March 9 in Vietnam. The day before the completion of the Vietnamese gathering, Bakhtiyor Ashurmatov will have the opportunity to test his players in a friendly match against the Olympic team of Vietnam.
To participate in the Asian qualifying tournament, the delegation of the Uzbekistan national team will leave for Bangladesh on March 20. The tournament will take place from March 25 to 30, IA "Jahon" reports.
- The best European football academies invited to Uzbekistan
- "Pakhtakor" will take part in the Italian tournament
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
- Friendly Match between National Teams of Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan
- Referees from Uzbekistan will Serve the Final Stage of the Asian Championships
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION