Friendly match between Uzbekistan and Japan was held yesterday, March 31, at the stadium "Tokyo". The first two goals were sent at the 7th and the 54th minute of the first half, the other three - in the second half of the game. Islom Tuhtahodzhaev was able to score the only goal to the Japanese at the 82nd minute of the match.
The head coach of Uzbekistan, commenting on the failed game, said that "he was dissatisfied with" the result of the game. According to Kasimov, an Uzbek team made a lot of mistakes and was punished.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION