Over 70 players fought for victory from countries such as England, Uzbekistan, Italy, France, Holland, Ireland, Scotland, Hungary, Poland, Germany, Russia, Lithuania, India.
A chess player from Uzbekistan defeated Stephen Gregory, John Anderson, Edmund player, Richard Perth and Amit Ghasi from England drew with Sarakauskasom Gediminas of Lithuania and scored 5.5 points out of seven possible, and took second place.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION