According to UzA, performing in competitions in blitz chess in the age group up to 11 years, our talented player won 6 matches and drew once. With 6.5 points in the account, he rose to the highest step of the podium.
Another representative of Uzbekistan Akobirhon Saidaliev, speaking in competitions among boys under 7 years old, scored five points out of seven and won the bronze medal of the world championship.
Dzhavohir Sindarov is a multiple prize winner of the world championships and other major international competitions.
- Grandmaster from Uzbekistan took "silver" at a tournament in England
- Uzbek chess player wins the prestigious tournament
- Chess player from Uzbekistan won the silver medal at the international tournament
- Young chess players from Uzbekistan are to perform at the World Olympiad
- Uzbek chess player plays in the tournament London Chess Classic FIDE Open
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION