179 players from 12 countries attended the XII international chess tournament.
According to the National Olympic Committee of Uzbekistan, Jumayev tied with the Ukrainian representative Eldar Gasanov in the tenth round and with a score of seven and a half points ranked the second.
Samarkand chess player has five wins and five draws results.
The first place took Ivan Popov from Russia and another Russian player Mikhail Mozharov won a bronze medal.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION