In group «C», its regular meeting held "Locomotive". Beating in the previous round "Al Sadd" from Qatar with a score of 5: 0, "railroaders" regained their chances to qualify from the group. However, in a meeting held on the eve, "Locomotive" lost at home to the group leader - "Al Hilal" from Saudi with a score 1: 2 and lost the opportunity to play in the next round of the tournament.
In the second match of the day, "Nasaf" from Karshi held exit match against the Iranian club "Tratorsazi." In a very difficult match, captain of "Nasaf" once again proved that he is a true leader of the team. Double of Gevorgyan brought victory to the ward of Ruzykul Berdyev (2: 1). Especially spectacular was the second goal of Gevorgyan, which he scored in a direct hit from a corner.
The victory allowed "Nasaf" to climb to the 2nd position in the group, IA "Jahon" reports.
- AFC refused to Uzbekistan in holding Asian Championship
- AFC attributed the defeat of the national team of Uzbekistan by mistake
- Uzbekistan has applied to host Asian Championship in Tashkent
- "Bunyodkor" to Battle Against "Al-Hilal" in the 1/8 finals of the Champions League in Tashkent
- Uzbekistan and UAE Played a Tie
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION