Three women broke the locks in the rooms number 60 and 69 and moved in, not informing the hostel and not paying the rent of the rooms, says Kun.uz with reference to the newspaper "Xukuk"
Neighbors in the hostel, as well as local inspectors tried to explain to women the illegality of their actions. However, the women refused to release the rooms.
As stated in the report of the inspectors, when trying to evict women, they started screaming, insulting and beating a police officer.
On the incident brought a criminal case.
- Samarkand and Bukhara are among the most attractive places for tourists
- Girl from Uzbekistan rescued two drowning children in Saratov
- Arbitrator women of Uzbekistan will serve Olympic Games matches
- 25 year old citizen of Bukhara robbed a mini market
- In Bukhara region pensioners gave into the hands of fraudsters 13 million soums
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION