According to indicators for 2014, Uzbekistan is on the rise of gold mining, the country ranks seventh position with 102 tons, gaining over the past year to the main index of 4 tons, mining-journal.com says.
In 2013, Uzbekistan with the figure of 98 tonnes took eighth place in the list, dividing it with Mexico.
China, Australia, Russia, the United States and Peru have entered to the five leaders of the world.
Gold producers in Uzbekistan are Navoi and Almalyk Mining and Metallurgical Combines.
- Uzbek restaurant is among the best restaurants of CIS countries for tourists
- Uzbekistan dropped to 7 positions in FIFA rankings
- Sambo wrestlers won 8 medals
- Uzbek film received the prize “The best children film” at the international film festival
- Alisher Navoi Station was mentioned in the list of the most beautiful subway stations in the world
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION