In the rating, experts studied the situation in 179 countries. The ranking took into account five major factors: the mortality rate of pregnant women and women giving birth, child health and mortality under the age of 5 years, the level and accessibility of education.
Also the economic status depending on the level of gross national income and political status when determining which played the role of the number of women involved in public administration were analyzed.
The leader of the rating is Norway, second and third places are taken by Finland and Iceland. The worst country for motherhood experts called Somalia.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION