A method of surgical treatment of congenital glaucoma was proposed. As a result of its use, surgery is simplified, the number of after surgical complications and relapses are reduced.
This invention is important for medicine, in particular for pediatric ophthalmology.
Developers received a patent for the invention, according to ima.uz.
- Japan has invested billions in the energy sector of Uzbekistan
- Uzbek Customs Officers Prevented over 1,000 attempts of Illegal Transportation of Cosmetics
- Abdulaziz Kamilov held a Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Oman
- State Statistics Committee of Uzbekistan will Conduct a Sample Survey of Citizens to Improve the Efficiency of Energy Consumption
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION