Thus, during routine inspection of the passenger train "Moscow-Tashkent" more than 200 units of cosmetic products worth over 2 million soums were seized from the citizen B. Mavlyanova by the employees of border customs post "Keles" UGCC in Tashkent.
Based on operational data of the employees of the Metropolitan customs together with representatives of other law enforcement officials during the examination in the established legal order of a car belonging to a citizen M. Talipov and his apartment, 147 cosmetic and perfumery products of foreign production have been found and seized. The owner of illegal goods worth over 30 million Soums was unable to furnish the representatives of law enforcement bodies the appropriate documents confirming the legitimacy of the cargo.
Currently, according to the facts of offences, the customs investigation is being conducted, reports UzReport.
- Japan has invested billions in the energy sector of Uzbekistan
- Abdulaziz Kamilov held a Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Oman
- State Statistics Committee of Uzbekistan will Conduct a Sample Survey of Citizens to Improve the Efficiency of Energy Consumption
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
- Uzbek Scientists have Developed a Method for the Treatment of Glaucoma
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Stock market of Uzbekistan today
james: your site tells me nothing
Uzbekistan Tops the List of CIS Happiest Countries
traveler: Good joke !! :D