According to the approved schedule, in April-June, 26483 teachers of general education institutions will undergo a professional examination organized with the participation of the Ministry of national education. According to results, teachers will be assigned the appropriate qualification category with a validity of 5 years.
24167 mentors of higher education institutions this month will also undergo tests, which allows determining their level of knowledge in foreign languages and information and communication technologies.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION