Tuti Yusupova died on Friday, March 27, aged 135. The obituary was published in the newspaper "Erkin Қaraқalpaқstan" yesterday. Her funeral was attended by Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan B. Yangibaev.
Tuti Yusupova was born in 1880 in Turtkul region of Karakalpakstan. In 2010, the studio "Karakalpakfilm" shot a documentary film about Tuti Yusupova - "Witness of three centuries."
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION