NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" plans to implement 12 projects. Among them there is a special place for the reconstruction of the international airport, fleet renewal, construction of a hangar for aircraft such as the Boeing 787, airport equipment special equipment and technical means of inspection.
Tashkent airport is situated in a convenient geographical position in comparison with other airports of neighboring countries; in addition, it is located at the intersection of air routes that go from the CIS countries in Europe, Southeast Asia and America. The airport of the capital associated with almost all the cities of the world. Each year, the services of an international airport used by over 2 million passengers.
To date, the airport served more than 30 aircrafts of foreign airlines.
- Republican fair of innovative ideas, technologies and projects starts in Tashkent
- Eurasian Group will discuss the financing of terrorism in Tashkent
- International exhibition of oil and gas and the energy sector will take place in Tashkent
- Tashkent is to host the World Cup Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Tashkent is to host Open HR business forum
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION