The new Spark will receive a trapezoidal grille, new headlamps larger and easier angularity. In technical terms, the car will have a lot in common with the "public sector» Opel Karl - platform and most likely, a 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine, which develops about 75 horsepower.
Compact hatchback Chevrolet Spark of second generation was introduced at the Geneva Motor Show 2009. Design car was developed basing on Daewoo Matiz.
- Uzbek car market has taken 43 place in the world
- Republican fair of innovative ideas, technologies and projects starts in Tashkent
- Eurasian Group will discuss the financing of terrorism in Tashkent
- International exhibition of oil and gas and the energy sector will take place in Tashkent
- Tashkent is to host the World Cup Rhythmic Gymnastics
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION