The survey will be conducted in accordance with the Protocol of the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers dated May 26, 2014 №79 and in the framework of realization of measures on further diversification of energy resources and increasing the use of alternative energy sources.
The purpose of sample surveys is collection of additional information about the alternative energy sources development and increasing the efficiency of energy consumption.
This sample survey will be conducted on the whole territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan, including cities and districts of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and Tashkent. The total number of surveyed houses - 901, including in urban areas - 318, in rural - 583.
The survey will collect data on the amount of energy produced with the use of diesel generator sets, solar panels, solar collector systems, biogas plants, the use of stationary heating systems that are not connected to the general system, and the use of a boiler-houses coal and coal briquettes to provide homes with heating and hot water, said UzReport.
- Japan has invested billions in the energy sector of Uzbekistan
- Uzbek Customs Officers Prevented over 1,000 attempts of Illegal Transportation of Cosmetics
- Abdulaziz Kamilov held a Meeting with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Oman
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
- Uzbek Scientists have Developed a Method for the Treatment of Glaucoma
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION