The rating published in the issue for April-May includes 10 best places to stay. The leader was the southern coast of Crimea. The rating also includes the Caucasus Mountains, Pamir, Kamchatka, Altai, Mineralnye Vody, Pyatigorsk, the cultural capital of Russia St. Petersburg.
National Geographic Traveler magazine is published in Russian circulation of 110 thousand copies and distributed on the territory of CIS countries.
- Tashkent and Samarkand will celebrate the Day of fountains tomorrow
- In Samarkand a historic house to be sold for 150 thousand dollars
- 150 cooks, singers and musicians took part in the festival of folk traditions
- Samarkand will host a festival "Pearls of the East"
- 25 year old citizen of Bukhara robbed a mini market
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION