Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake20 may 2015, 15:06 9564 views
As the seismic station reports, force of tremors in the capital amounted to 2 points.
The epicenter was located on the border of Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, 360 km from Tashkent, with a magnitude of 5.5 and a depth of 10 km.
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
- Delegation of China paid a visit to the Legislative Chamber
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION