According to those who saw the accident, pedestrian ran across the road in the wrong place, because on this stretch of road is no pedestrian crossing. Driver of "Matiz" did not have time to brake before a man ran out into the road and he knocked him down.
One eyewitness said that people have stopped a passing ambulance, but to help a pedestrian has been impossible.
This is not the first time in Tashkent, when a pedestrian crosses the street in places where not installed traffic lights and crossings and died under the wheels of the car.
- Radioactive water was a leak in the Japanese nuclear power plant "Fukushima-1"
- Ferrari presents bolid of future for Formula 1
- The images of Chevrolet Spark of new generation appeared in the network
- Woman from Mirzo Ulugbek district lost her husband
- A pedestrian was knocked down and dead near Yakkasaray police department
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION