In particular, the cargo aircraft Navoi will connect with the dutch Amsterdam, the chinese Shanghai and Guangzhou, and indian Mumbai.
In 2014, the discovery of new scheduled flights to Singapore, Khabarovsk, as well as attractive for European tourists flying from Frankfurt to Urgench. In 2015, its scheduled to open a new passenger route Tashkent-Minsk. Based on the increased demand, there has been doubled frequency of flights to Amritsar, Delhi and Urumchi. Its operated direct flights to Riga and a new intrarepublican-flight Bukhara Fergana.
Last year, the national airlines had performed 23811 flights carried more than 2 million 625 thousand passengers, indicators of cargo, including mail and baggage, amounted to more than 42 thousand 812 tons, IA "Jahon" reports.
- NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" increased number of flights in two directions
- "Uzbekistan Airways" was included in the top five in the annual competition Changi Airline Awards
- Uzbekistan Airways and Garuda Indonesia will cooperate
- NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" transported more than 2, 6 million passengers in 2014
- "Uzbekistan Airways" announced the New Year discounts on flights to Europe
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION