During the summer season (in October 2015 inclusive) NAC planes to fly to Kaliningrad on Wednesdays and Sundays.
Flights to New York HY101 / 102 will be operated on Thursdays and Sundays. In this case, increase of the frequency of flights is not connected with the summer season.
- "Uzbekistan Airways" was included in the top five in the annual competition Changi Airline Awards
- Uzbekistan Airways and Garuda Indonesia will cooperate
- NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" opens up new international destinations
- NAC "Uzbekistan Airways" transported more than 2, 6 million passengers in 2014
- "Uzbekistan Airways" announced the New Year discounts on flights to Europe
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION