In order to further improve the drainage system, aimed at reducing the groundwater level, creating the necessary conditions for radical improvement of architectural and planning image and infrastructure of the city of Gulistan and on this basis improvement of quality of life of population:
1. To approve the composition of the National Commission for the development and implementation of the Programme to further improve the drainage system, improving reclamation state and lower the groundwater level, the development of engineering and communication and social infrastructure of Gulistan in the 2015-2019 according to the application.
2. Republican Commission (Mirziyoyev Sh.) together with the Ministry of Economy, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Agriculture and Water Resources, State Committee for Architecture and Construction (SCAC) of Republic of Uzbekistan, Khokimiyat (Mayor's office) of Syrdarya region and other concerned ministries, departments, corporations, associations, business associations in the three months to develop and submit the established procedure for the approval of the draft Programme to further improve the drainage system, improving reclamation state and lower the groundwater level, the development of engineering and communication and social infrastructure of Gulistan in the years 2015-2019, which provides a set of measures to:
- undertake research and hydrogeological studies and, based on the implementation of measures to improve reclamation and irrigation networks and other infrastructure for dewatering and concreting and implementation of antifiltering events of channel "Dustlik" and cutoff collectors, with the strengthening of specialized management services throughout the system;
- improve the appearance of the architectural planning of Gulistan and creating architectural ensembles by reconstruction of existing and construction of new city-areas and landscaped gardens;
- radically improve the road infrastructure, providing the implementation of construction, reconstruction and repair of public roads and main streets;
- modernize of engineering infrastructure through the construction and reconstruction of water supply, sanitation, irrigation, electricity, gas, heating and telecommunications;
- develop housing fond at the expense of reconstruction and repair of existing residential buildings;
- develop social and market infrastructure through the reconstruction and overhaul facilities, providing a comprehensive solution to the problems of social care and leisure of the population, especially young people.
3. Khokimiyat of Syrdarya region together with SCAC of the Republic of Uzbekistan, State Unitary Enterprise "UzshaharsozlikLITI" and other relevant ministries, agencies, corporations, associations and other business associations in a month to ensure completion of the development and submission to the established procedure for the approval of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Master Plan of Gulistan city for the period up to 2030, with particular emphasis on the qualitative development of section on improvement of urban drainage system.
4. The enforcement of this order to assign to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Sh. Mirziyoyev.
President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov
Tashkent, March 9, 2015
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION