In Tashkent, on February 4, the temperature will rise to +12 degrees during the day, at night -1 – +1 degree. On February 5, the weather forecasters promise +15 degrees during the day in the capital and at night +2 – +4 degrees.
In other regions of the country is also expected warm weather. In some regions, the temperature rises to +17 degrees, in Ferghana Valley is colder - up to +10 degrees during the day.
- Republican fair of innovative ideas, technologies and projects starts in Tashkent
- Eurasian Group will discuss the financing of terrorism in Tashkent
- International exhibition of oil and gas and the energy sector will take place in Tashkent
- Tashkent is to host the World Cup Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Tashkent is to host Open HR business forum
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION