This house was built in 1868 in the shadow of Bibi Khanum Mosque. The owners of the property estimated it at 150 thousand dollars. The last ten years tourists visit the house as an architectural monument, whose age has passed for one hundred and fifty years.
According to the owners, an ancient building of the house consists of three rooms.
- Samarkand and Bukhara are among the most attractive places for tourists
- Tashkent and Samarkand will celebrate the Day of fountains tomorrow
- 150 cooks, singers and musicians took part in the festival of folk traditions
- Samarkand will host a festival "Pearls of the East"
- The Institute of Confucius opened in Samarkand
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION