For these purposes 166.7 billion soums will be allocated.
The project is a part of the program of development of preschool education in the 2015-2020 years, writes Uzbekistan Today.
At present, there are 4,930 public kindergartens. Most of them need major repairs or reconstruction, and retooling. Under the program, the problem will be solved within five years.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION