In the near future it will be possible to run information systems for passengers in the form of mobile service and placards to be installed at bus stops.
To purchase 2,500 sets of GPS-trekkers and other equipment was obtained a bank loan in the amount of 1.1 billion soums. In the first phase of the project was contracted with a foreign company «Meitrack Group» import 300 GPS-trackers. In the second phase, the same company has put in Uzbekistan has 2,200 units. According to the National word, the total cost of GPS-devices was 835 million soums.
Today, in the AK "Toshshahartranshizmat" established new central dispatching service equipped with 30 computers and 16 wall-mounted monitors. 14 bus stations introduced a system of surveillance in online mode.
GPS-tracker installed in the transport, provides information on the whereabouts of the machine, its speed, stops, idle time, route and even fuel consumption.
- Google launches youtube for children
- "Uzbekenergo" plans to upgrade 19 hydroelectric power plants the next 5 years
- "Toshshahartranshizmat" acknowledged violations by bus drivers
- MTS announced the casting in Tashkent for participation in the advertising film
- Over 94 thousand taxis in Uzbekistan carry passengers under license
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION