Cold water price rises in october
16 september 2013, 12:38 738 views

altNew tariffs were approved by the General Directorate of Finance unit of Khokim of Tashkent on Wednesday, and as specified on the website of the company, the reason for increasing the price was the increase in the price of electricity and other resources.
Reference of uz24.uz: according to the State Unitary Enterprise "Suvsoz" 54 % of the capital residents are using water without a meter, the rest 46 % are using meters. Thus, from October 1 for the consumers living in apartments with centralized hot water supply 1 meter cube of water will cost 266 Sum (256 sum at present).

Tariffs, set by SUE "Suvsoz" from 01.10.2013:
1. For the population of Tashkent city
The apartments (with centralized hot water supply):
- On the counter for 1 m3 - 266 sum 00 tiyin
- For 1 person per month - 2,669 sum 98 tiyin
In the houses of the private sector (with all amenities)
- On the counter for 1 m3 (with sewerage) - 193 sum 00 tiyin
- On the counter for 1 m3 (without drainage) - 120 sum 00 tiyin
- For 1 person per month - 2,283 sums 59 tiyin
2 . For government-financed organizations of Tashkent city
TAP WATER 1 m3 - 120 sum 00 tiyin
With VAT - 20% - 144 sum 00 tiyin
 SEWER SERVICES 1 m3 - 73 sum 00 tiyin
With VAT - 20% - 87 sum 60 tiyin
3 . For legal organizations in Tashkent city
TAP WATER 1 m3 - 243 sum 00 tiyin
With VAT - 20% - 291 sum 60 tiyin
SEWER SERVICES 1 m3 - 137 sum 00 tiyin
With VAT - 20% - 164 sum 40 tiyin

4 . For the population of Qibray , Zangiata and Tashkent districts of
Tashkent region
TAP WATER 1 m3 - 171 sum 00 tiyin
SEWER SERVICES 1 m3 - 78 sum 00 tiyin
 5 . For legal organizations in Qibray , Zangiata and Tashkent
districts of Tashkent region

TAP WATER 1 m3 - 467 sum 00 tiyin
With VAT - 20% - 560 sum 40 tiyin
SEWER SERVICES 1 m3 - 155 sum 00 tiyin
With VAT - 20% - 186 sum 00 tiyin

Comments