According to the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the house collapsed because of a fire in the kitchen of one of the apartments. The cause of the fire was accumulated natural gas. A building construction home burned in the fire.
The fire killed one of the residents of the house, whose body was recovered from the rubble during the liquidation of fire. Three other residents were injured varying severity and were hospitalized.
At present, rescuers are working on removing the debris.
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION