A two-storey house partially collapsed in Namangan region
30 march 2015, 15:00 1156 views

alt

According to the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the house collapsed because of a fire in the kitchen of one of the apartments. The cause of the fire was accumulated natural gas. A building construction home burned in the fire.

The fire killed one of the residents of the house, whose body was recovered from the rubble during the liquidation of fire. Three other residents were injured varying severity and were hospitalized.

At present, rescuers are working on removing the debris.

Comments