According to the press service of the foreign Ministry of Uzbekistan, the agreement between the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Government of the Russian Federation about the main directions for the development and deepening of economic cooperation for 2015-2019, signed in Tashkent on December 10, 2014, entered into force on April 14.
Note that the agreement provides the further expansion and strengthening of mutually beneficial trade-economic, investment, transport-communication and financial cooperation between Uzbekistan and Russia with regard to modern conditions and trends in the world economy.
- The World Bank has provided to Uzbekistan 150 mln dollars for the development of horticulture
- President of Uzbekistan congratulated the people with Happy New Year
- Putin spoke with Karimov on the phone
- Russia and Uzbekistan jointly explore mysterious dark matter
- The results of the negotiations between Uzbekistan and Russia
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION