The Senate elected judges of the Supreme Economic Court of Uzbekistan19 may 2015, 13:03 7425 views
According to the document, Alimov Ibragim and Makhmudov Alisher elected as the judges of the Supreme Economic Court of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
The resolution came into force on the day of its adoption.
- Residents of Tashkent felt a small earthquake
- The infant mortality rate halved in Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan joined the top ten attractive low-cost countries for tourists
- Dmitry Shokin became the first world champion in taekwondo from Uzbekistan
- Delegation of China paid a visit to the Legislative Chamber
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION