According to UzA, President of Uzbekistan Islam Karimov on the invitation of Russian President Vladimir Putin's on May 8, 2015 is to visit the city of Moscow to attend a meeting of heads of CIS member states in the framework of events dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the victory over fascism in World war.
Earlier, a number of local media reported that Islam Karimov will not go to the capital of Russia, and will actively participate in national events dedicated to celebration of the Day of memory and honor.
- Islam Karimov congratulated Nursultan Nazarbayev on victory
- CEC recognized the presidential elections in Uzbekistan valid
- Islam Karimov gave the order to improve social infrastructure of Gulistan
- Islam Karimov adressed festive greetings to women of Uzbekistan
- Islam Karimov met with voters of Samarkand region
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION