According to the Foreign Ministry of Uzbekistan, during the negotiations a wide range of issues of Uzbek-Oman agenda have been discussed, as well as some international and regional issues.
It was stressed that the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding in Muscat on entry into force of the Agreement on the establishment of a transport corridor Uzbekistan - Turkmenistan - Iran - Oman and its launch will contribute to the dynamic development of multilateral relations, especially in trade, economic and investment spheres.
The parties confirmed their mutual interest in continuing the regular ministerial political consultations, implementing the regular meetings of the Intergovernmental Commission on Trade and Economic Cooperation within the agreed time, and expanding contacts in the cultural field.
- Japan has invested billions in the energy sector of Uzbekistan
- Uzbek Customs Officers Prevented over 1,000 attempts of Illegal Transportation of Cosmetics
- State Statistics Committee of Uzbekistan will Conduct a Sample Survey of Citizens to Improve the Efficiency of Energy Consumption
- Ravshan Irmatov: Argentina's Negative Attitude to my Refereeing are Rumors
- Uzbek Scientists have Developed a Method for the Treatment of Glaucoma
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION