According to the News Agency Uzbekistan Today, the construction of this area is part of the investment projects of "O'zbekiston Temir Yo'llari", which has already allocated $ 670 million. Funds focused on such strategically important objects as the electrification of railway sections Marokand- Karshi, the organization of high-speed traffic on Tashkent-Samarkand, the construction of a new double track electrified section of Namangan-Yangiyer.
DB International is a division of Deutsche Bahn AG - German railways and executes project management in the field of railway infrastructure. The company provides consulting services in the transport and logistics sector, especially in the field of railway station complexes and high-speed transport systems in more than 100 countries worldwide, IA "Jahon" reports.
- "Uzbekistan Railways" will purchase 11 electric freight locomotives of O'ZEL series
- Uzbek railway company introduced a discount on return flights
- Mobile Application Developed in Uzbekistan for Railroad Travelers
- 600 Train Carriages are Planned to be Produced in 2014 in Uzbekistan
- Additional Rail Train launched for the Route Tashkent - Urgench
Samsung to launch flexible display, cut smartphone models in 2015
Guetst: VERY MUCH
A new official edition of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan was published
Abdujavlon: can I download a new edition
Turin University in Tashkent to Accept 175 Students
Guetst: Xurshidjon Abduxalilov
Dzhavohir Sindarov became world chess champion
Guetst: MY CONGRODULATION